Locations with names

38 minutes ago, chesterburnet said:

Why doesn't the area with our names when we post show our location. It'd be kind of a good way to meet up with other local riders.

Put your pin on the member map.  People can find you there.   We may look into putting location in the posts, but that will take some software mods. 

Until then, use the member map. 

43 minutes ago, chesterburnet said:

Why doesn't the area with our names when we post show our location. It'd be kind of a good way to meet up with other local riders.

Also remember to visit your profile page, upload a cover photo for your profile page.  You also should turn on "status updates". 

13 hours ago, chesterburnet said:

I agree whit you, it would be easier to quick recognize which country (or town) you are from .        

• Premium Member

I just put my location in my Signature.  Click your username at the top right, account settings, signature, edit and save.  Only one line of text is displayed unless you're a Premium Member.

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, duhg said:

I just put my location in my Signature.  Click your username at the top right, account settings, signature, edit and save.  Only one line of text is displayed unless you're a Premium Member.

That's what I do

2019 Tracer 900 GT

Niwot CO
USA

Archived