New Member from Florida

Hi There,  I'm happy to be a new member of this forum .  Currently riding a 2008 FJR and a 2005 FZ-1.  Really enjoy both a lot.  Just returned from 3 days at Daytona Bike Week where was able to ride the demo bikes  FJ-09 and Versys 1000 and a 2015 FJR back to back to back.  That was big fun I must say!!

Hi Scuff,  Daytona is quite the festival, I must say!  During Daytona Bike Week (actually a fortnight) you can see Supercross, SuperBike, Flat Track, Observed Trials, drag racing, Enduros, Hare Scrambles, EnduroCross, MotoCross and probably more I can't think of at the moment. And Vintage racing of every type as well.  Lots of different bike shows, bike builds, bike auctions, various rallies, swap meets, brand specific rallies, and more.  My time is spent riding the demo bikes made available by Yamaha, Kawasaki and other manufacturers.  That's what makes me pretty happy.  Oh yeah, they say there is also a big party atmosphere also.  Okay Scuff, do you like my font now that I've changed it?

• Premium Member
Hi Frank I would love to do Daytona once in my life.
I can read that font just fine - it's only those really old people who have trouble  (rofl) (rofl)
FY,YFF :P 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
[div style=text-align:center]So how do you like this size and font. Is it an improvement, I hope?
Yes. I can read that without turning the screen sideways :)
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Hi Frank I would love to do Daytona once in my life.
I can read that font just fine - it's only those really old people who have trouble  (rofl) (rofl)
FY,YFF :P 
[div align=left][div align=right]

I'm 49 and see this either on an IPhone or 27" screen so good opportunity to get your font issues. Too small? Wrong style?

Hi There,  I'm happy to be a new member of this forum .  Currently riding a 2008 FJR and a 2005 FZ-1.  Really enjoy both a lot.  Just returned from 3 days at Daytona Bike Week where was able to ride the demo bikes  FJ-09 and Versys 1000 and a 2015 FJR back to back to back.  That was big fun I must say!!

Hey man thanks for joining us. So, which bike did you like best? Of course, we are partial but most of us also like the FJR an awful lot on the long trips eatin miles as many as u can all day on that bike.

But as someone who is everything short of pulling the head apart, this lil triple is putting out great power on a light bike. I like 0-100 power on the bike I ride most and the FJ and FZ are fun bikes. I have my bike's wet weight at 394.

Guest eatpasta
many of us here have FJR's as well. In a perfect world I would keep the FJR and just add an FJ - but also in a perfect world I would have never gotten rid of my CB1100F, SV1000, CB750K, XR650R.... and the list goes on!
Daytona is a bucket list weekend for me as well - someday Ill make it out there even if Florida is my least favorite state in the union.

welcome to the site!

Our triple was very, very popular for demo rides @ Daytona today. Yamaha had four FJ's in the sportbike group & they were booked all day very early. Ended up on a FJR which was very nice. Talked to Twisted Throttle rep also & they will soon list accessories which will fit our bike. Of course any engine, frame goodies for the FZ-09 would fit right now.

Archived