Just could not wait any longer!

I could not stand to look at my bike every day and not ride it...
The weather today is sunny and 7 C, and the roads near my shop are bare and dry (for now). I had no intention of going far, I just had to take it down the road a piece and see how it feels. I kept it in B mode. Gotta love the smooth, torquey powah! It may be a few weeks until I ride it regularly, but that's OK, I got a taste.

8-)
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Guest eatpasta
hey - sometimes a taste is all you need! Im sure there was a enough room for a couple wheelies though....right?

Yamaha FJ-09 first ride:

No wheelies. New tires, marginal roads, and a novice rider. Wheelie virgin, but not for long!
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

• Premium Member
Good on you. Has the smile left your face yet?wings_zpsszsdvz9g.gif
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
Yamaha FJ-09 first ride:

No wheelies. New tires, marginal roads, and a novice rider. Wheelie virgin, but not for long!
Wheelie virgin?! 

b4d.jpg

Yamaha FJ-09 first ride:

Wheelie virgin?!   
b4d.jpg

LOL! Funny guy...
2015 Matte Grey

Guest eatpasta
that's why they keep me around....

encore_zpsgm13u3ad.gif

and as far as being a wheelie virgin - that will end real soon.  Just remember your chain will stretch!

And a note on the video
Hope I'm not stating the obvious, but the sound of the new exhaust can't be appreciated unless you wear headphones or play it through decent PC speakers. Phones and laptop speakers won't get it...you just hear the whirring of the engine.
:)
2015 Matte Grey

Guest eatpasta
And a note on the video Hope I'm not stating the obvious, but the sound of the new exhaust can't be appreciated unless you wear headphones or play it through decent PC speakers. Phones and laptop speakers won't get it...you just hear the whirring of the engine.
I was going ask - is that stock exhaust?  Sounds good - throaty.   Sounded good on my studio monitors.  The horn, however, did not 
nono_zps3fwghmtk.gif

either time

And a note on the video Hope I'm not stating the obvious, but the sound of the new exhaust can't be appreciated unless you wear headphones or play it through decent PC speakers. Phones and laptop speakers won't get it...you just hear the whirring of the engine.
I was going ask - is that stock exhaust?  Sounds good - throaty.   Sounded good on my studio monitors.  The horn, however, did not 
nono_zps3fwghmtk.gif

either time

It's my modded stock exhaust. Sorry about the horn. I rode Honda last year and the position of the signals and horn are reversed. That will take some getting used to.
2015 Matte Grey

"It sounds so nice" < ----- I'm with that guy (sorry if that's your wife, has she got the cold? :))

Not my wife....neighbour at my shop
2015 Matte Grey

Archived