Kelvin

Hello everyone, 

My name is Kelvin and although I don't currently own an FJ09/Tracer 900 I do like them and an considering one. My current bike is a FJR1300.

Which brings up my question: I would like to purchase a set of stock saddlebags from an FJ09/Tracer for my FJR1300. So if there are any members out there that have a set that they would like to sell, please let me know. 

Admins, please let me know the appropriate venue on the website for this kind of thing. I only saw a "for sale"  section, did not see a  "want to buy". 

Thanks, Kelvin

• Premium Member

They show up here from time to time. Also ebay is a good source. Set up a search and check it everyday.  You just have to be patient. 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

16 hours ago, Kelvin said:

Hello everyone, 

My name is Kelvin and although I don't currently own an FJ09/Tracer 900 I do like them and an considering one. My current bike is a FJR1300.

Which brings up my question: I would like to purchase a set of stock saddlebags from an FJ09/Tracer for my FJR1300. So if there are any members out there that have a set that they would like to sell, please let me know. 

Admins, please let me know the appropriate venue on the website for this kind of thing. I only saw a "for sale"  section, did not see a  "want to buy". 

Thanks, Kelvin

Welcome to the forum thanks for joining us! Be sure to let us know if you have any questions !

Archived