Who's Riding this weekend!

fj09david

• Premium Member
Who is riding and where this weekend.  Gonna be hot but I need to get out and don't have any planned rides...
Not sure yet David. I have a Corvette rally on Saturday, and not sure if I can sneak out again on Sunday (read, if the wife lets me).  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Who is riding and where this weekend.  Gonna be hot but I need to get out and don't have any planned rides...

After a long winter the good weather finally came last weekend in the 60F range. We rode some short loops here in Idaho.

This weekend? 70's! So, tomorrow my buddy and I are riding from Boise, to Sun Valley, then around to Stanley down thru Idaho City and back. It's a mountain twisty day tomorrow!

• Premium Member
After a long winter the good weather finally came last weekend in the 60F range. We rode some short loops here in Idaho. 
This weekend? 70's! So, tomorrow my buddy and I are riding from Boise, to Sun Valley, then around to Stanley down thru Idaho City and back. It's a mountain twisty day tomorrow!
Happy for you guys. It is going to be in the 90s here this weekend, so your weather is actually more desirable.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I don't have an FJ (yet...), but this weekend I saw someone on a black FJ-09 on Hwy 33 near Pine Mountain Inn. 
Looked great!  Weather was great up in the mountains.  I just need to sell my SV650 already...
Might have been David, he rode that direction this weekend. You can still join us riding your SV. Looks like many different types of bikes for Saturday. Three F-Jays though. I will post up the details for the Saturday ride soon. 
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

I don't have an FJ (yet...), but this weekend I saw someone on a black FJ-09 on Hwy 33 near Pine Mountain Inn. 
Looked great!  Weather was great up in the mountains.  I just need to sell my SV650 already...
That was indeed almost probably me.  I was with a FZ-07 and an FZ-1 this weekend riding all around that area.

You should join us on a ride on whatever bike you have until you pick up the amazing machine that is the FJ-09.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eatpasta
My Birthday was last weekend so during my sons nap last weekend, I knocked the spiders out of my leathers and took a blast out on my Speed Triple.
Hauled ass up the 150 to Ojai and back down the 33 and made a loop out of it. Was a good ride but it's never long enough. If it's less than four days, it's too short

Archived