Danish rider

Hi

Name is Jakob, I'm 41 years old and I've ridden motorbikes daily (commuting and travel) since 2005. 

Technically I'm not part of the Tracer family yet. I'm hoping to pick up my Tracer 900 tomorrow. I'm trading in my BMW R1200GS Adventure (2010) for a brand new stock Tracer 900 (not GT). 

My first bike was a Honda VT750 ACE. After a couple cruiser years i turned practical and bought a Honda CBF 600 SA primarily for commuting. I rode 50.000km on that bike over 7 years. Sold it and was without a bike for a couple of years so in 2017 I realized what a big mistake that was and bought a Kawasaki Versys 1000 (2014 model) and rode that for a year and half. Last summer I traded it in for my dream bike BMW R1200GS Adventure. I've ridden 20.000km this last year and I came to the conclusion that I don't make enough money to keep that bike running. 

So I am trading the Beemer in for the Tracer "hopefully" tomorrow. Can't wait to finish up that break-in period. 

These last few years I've been touring a lot in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Austria and northern Italy - and I still commute every day.

Jakob

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Welcome, Jakob!  I hope the Tracer is a good match for you.  I enjoy my FJ09, but I also have an old GS that I can't let go. 

• Thumbsup 1

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise