Powerbronze screen

• Premium Member
I just spent a week using the Yamaha Touring screen and refitted the Powerbronze screen this morning before taking a 70 mile ride on my favourite roads, getting up to an indicated 120mph at one point. The Powerbronze is the keeper. it looks better and the performance is so much better than the either the Yamaha original or their barn door of a touring screen.
Showoff. Just wait until I get that flashtune. clap_zpsdyza0r53.gif
I was being modest :P
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 1 month later...
Well I have tried the powerbronze screen. It is better than stock, but not by much I don't think. There's less wind certainly but most of the time there's a similar amount of noise. Sometimes it did go quieter, not sure if that was a wind direction thing or what...

When I crouched it went near silent, but I don't want to crouch when cruising along. Also it does seem to flap a bit, although I've tightened up all the screws a little so will have to see if that makes any difference.

I'll stick with it for now, but might keep looking for alternatives.

Well I have tried the powerbronze screen. It is better than stock, but not by much I don't think. There's less wind certainly but most of the time there's a similar amount of noise. Sometimes it did go quieter, not sure if that was a wind direction thing or what... 
When I crouched it went near silent, but I don't want to crouch when cruising along. Also it does seem to flap a bit, although I've tightened up all the screws a little so will have to see if that makes any difference.

I'll stick with it for now, but might keep looking for alternatives.
Do you mind providing your height cobby? Maybe your crouch is someone else s upright and could work?

• 6 months later...

Archived