Looking at the Tracer

Hello to all, I’m new to this forum from Michigan.  I have a interest in purchasing a new or used FJ-09 (Tracer)
I currently ride a 2019 Goldwing Tour which I intend to keep, but started looking at the Tracer a few weeks ago as a second bike to ride around that’s a little sportier.  I’m leaning towards the basic 2019 Tracer OTD for 7.9k  It includes a GIVI windshield.  I have looked at used also on this site from a nearby Michigander (Rich) He has a 2015, less than 3k miles, it’s in like new condition, beautiful bike for 6.5k with some extras. It’s really very nice if anyone has an interest.  He is also a great guy, we talked bikes, snowmobiles, our current health, you name it LOL.  If your looking for a 2015, it’s like new. 

Looks like I will most likely go with the new 2019 when the dealer is able to open up again.

once I get the bike I will post some pictures.

• Thumbsup 2

• Premium Member

Nothing wrong with the 2015, but if you can afford the 2019 it will be better in some respects. It should be a good sporty second bike to share the garage with your Gold Wing. You will find the riding positions to be remarkably similar; the Gold Wing's seat is lower which means it actually has less leg room than the FJ/Tracer, but of course it will be smoother and have quite a bit more wind protection. 

• Thanks 1