RAPID BIKE EASY

Rapid Bike EASY

Lawrence of Suburbia

Lawrence of Suburbia

I've been reading on another Forum some extensive posts about this piece of kit, supposedly an alternative - among many - for the well-known Booster Plug, which smooths-out low-throttle running and eradicates jerkiness and 'stuttering'..
Does anyone here have any knowledge of or experience with the Rapid Easy product on a Tracer/ GT?   Early model Tracers were notorious for very snatchy and jerky throttle-responses, partially but not wholly cured as production went on and refinements were introduced.   Certainly my 900 GT was not too bad.   I assume in the pic below the key is just for scale!    TIA...

Lawrence of Suburbia ('39 model) - living blissfully by the sea in Redland Bay, near Brisbane, SE Queensland, Australia.

Riding my 2017-build 2018-model BMW R9T Roadster with Option 719 upgrades, finished in Blueplanet metallic paintwork with brushed aluminium tank and gold pinstriping, as from late January 2020.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.