New member from the netherlands

rullie

Hello miy name is teun and owned à mt09 tracer also.
Had lot of bikers. Mostley yamaha,s four r1.s ,fzr600'and à mt09 also have à yamaha fzr750rr
(Ow01) now.

My tracer has à akrapovic carbon full system on it now and i,m using Michelin pilot road 4 tires on it.
The tracer has mutch beter standaard suspension than the mt09 i,v owned last

• Premium Member
Hi rullie

Welcome to the site. A few other Dutch members are already here plus many Europeans, mostly British.

That OW01 is quite rare beast, in the UK at least as they did not sell well. It must be going up in value now.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Hello miy name is teun and owned à mt09 tracer also. Had lot of bikers. Mostley yamaha,s four r1.s ,fzr600'and à mt09 also have à yamaha fzr750rr
(Ow01) now.

My tracer has à akrapovic carbon full system on it now and i,m using Michelin pilot road 4 tires on it.
The tracer has mutch beter standaard suspension than the mt09 i,v owned last

Welkom, geniet jou fiets! 

• Premium Member
Welcome Teun and as @johan has said geniet uw motorfiets
Hey, we could create a Dutch/Afrikaans section and randomly insult some of the moderators in a language they don't understand! ;)

• Premium Member
Welcome Teun and as @johan has said geniet uw motorfiets
Hey, we could create a Dutch/Afrikaans section and randomly insult some of the moderators in a language they don't understand! ;)
don't make assumptions - remember that tale I told you about the colleague who spoke swahili!
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
don't make assumptions - remember that tale I told you about the colleague who spoke swahili!
You can barely make yourself understood in other Commonwealth countries, let alone in a second language... I hope your French is usable

• Premium Member
You can barely make yourself understood in other Commonwealth countries, let alone in a second language... I hope your French is usable
Putain!

• Premium Member
What kind of trip is this going to be !! P-) 
Sorry Teun ::)

he's seems to be getting the idea as I have introduced him to my friends from uk.rec.motorcycles (UKRM) via the Facebook group created for the trip 
I think he will fit right in :)

• Premium Member
bye.gif 
Allmost time for a  Low Country meet ;)

Great idea, let us know, we could come half way - Bruges? Leuven? That's where they make the fizzy drink isn't it?
Perhaps include the French members and meet in Chimay. Mmmm Bleu...

Archived