Need help identifying a connector

I'm installing an STS safe turn system in my Tracer. I can't bring myself to hack up the factory harness though, so I'd like to make my own plug-and-play harness. I need help identifying this connector so I can order a male and a female and the terminals and seals. I've ordered from cycleterminal in the past for the MT .090 connectors, but I can't seem to find this one on their site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, if anyone is interested what the inside of the GT switch gear looks like, enjoy. LOL

IMG_20200817_172640.jpg

IMG_20200817_172649.jpg

IMG_20200817_172806.jpg

I found out what it is. It's a Sumimoto TS-series sealed 13-way connector 6189-1092(F) and 6188-4914 (M) . Unfortunately it looks like this connector isn't readily available stateside with the terminals and plugs, etc. So it looks like I'll be breaking out the old soldering iron.

Great find. Thank you. They have them.

But I don't know if I need the L, S or SS sizes for the plugs. So I think I'm just gonna solder everything up and call it a day. Probably easier than crimping 26 connectors anyway. LOL.

• Supporting Member
41 minutes ago, SKYFLIX said:

Great find. Thank you. They have them.

But I don't know if I need the L, S or SS sizes for the plugs. So I think I'm just gonna solder everything up and call it a day. Probably easier than crimping 26 connectors anyway. LOL.

Ah.  I clearly didn't look that closely but good to know that he has a good range of connectors and that they are the genuine products for future reference.

Good luck with that soldering iron 🙂