• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Hello from Canada!

Blythe

On 10/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, Blythe said:

Hey, 

Thanks for your input! I would love to meet up and ride with you guys next time you plan something (once covid bites the dust)! With the mods I mentioned, my biggest battle is figuring out which to do first!! That's good to know about full system vs slip on, I've also been hearing that a challenge with exhaust swap is whether or not the centre stand can still be functional, which I dont want to give up! Im looking more and more into Hindle as I didn't realize they were so close and I love to support local!

I'm sure Hindle makes systems that work with the centre stand - thats generally why FJ09/Tracer900 exhausts and FZ09/MT09 exhausts are not interchangeable - ours has a kink in the midpipe to make room for the centre stand :)

Hindle is a great choice! My friend has their full system on his FZ09 and its lovely.

+1 to @rlambke19 comment about windscreens. I'm 6'3" and run a short windscreen (its actually the stock screen that I've shaved down). I've tried 3 other windscreens, but I'm too tall and it just ends with helmet buffeting. If you're below 6', there are lots of good options that will keep the wind off you.

Lastly, take a look at the member map here and be sure to add yourself! There are lot more Ontarians on this forum than you think :) 

• Thumbsup 1