Fog Light Kit From Yamaha Canada

Guest fzrcraig

• 2 weeks later...
A Yamaha part number for the bracket would be really helpful.
Ok, my dealer here in the uk sent me a link to the offical yamaha extras for the Tracer, so I just had a look at it and tadar, theres a part number for the stay, so try :
2pp-854a3-00 MT09 tr fog led lamp stay
remember, thats a yamaha uk ( maybe eu ) part number, I hope thats of use to you non Europe wide riders ?

A Yamaha part number for the bracket would be really helpful.
Ok, my dealer here in the uk sent me a link to the offical yamaha extras for the Tracer, so I just had a look at it and tadar, theres a part number for the stay, so try : 2pp-854a3-00 MT09 tr fog led lamp stay
remember, thats a yamaha uk ( maybe eu ) part number, I hope thats of use to you non Europe wide riders ?
Thanks.  I'll see if I can get anyone to order that part for me.

• 9 months later...
Have you had any luck getting this bracket ordered? I would like to get my hand on one as well. I am in California.

Ok, my dealer here in the uk sent me a link to the offical yamaha extras for the Tracer, so I just had a look at it and tadar, theres a part number for the stay, so try : 2pp-854a3-00 MT09 tr fog led lamp stay
Thanks.  I'll see if I can get anyone to order that part for me.

Wow, almost $500 for a fog light kit - YOWZA! That's about twice what it should cost....
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• 2 years later...

Archived