New German member

jonny69

Hi Folks,

My name is Juergen and I am from Northern Germany (Federal State Lower Saxony). I got my MT-09 Tracer (in Germany the FJ-09 is sold under the name "MT-09 Tracer") 19th. Of March this year. 990 km are currently on the ODO. Next week I have my first service inspection.
I am also registered at the German MT-09 Forum (http://mt09.de/forum/). Before I bought my new Yamaha I drove a Honda CBF 1000. Was also a good bike.

Best Regards,
Juergen

Hi Folks, 
My name is Juergen and I am from Northern Germany (Federal State Lower Saxony). I got my MT-09 Tracer (in Germany the FJ-09 is sold under the name "MT-09 Tracer") 19th. Of March this year. 990 km are currently on the ODO. Next week I have my first service inspection.
I am also registered at the German MT-09 Forum (http://mt09.de/forum/). Before I bought my new Yamaha I drove a Honda CBF 1000. Was also a good bike.

Best Regards,
Juergen

Welcome and thanks for joining us! Please let everyone on the German forum know that they are welcome to visit us as well!

Guest eatpasta
right on! Congrats on the bike and I hope you get to ride quite a lot in the future.
Being in Southern Germany must be fun because you can blast up into the alps and into Italy and probably no time. In fact that's probably a weekend ride for you - it's a bucket list ride for me.
I still have lots of living family in Germany near Bonn.

welcome to the site!

right on! Congrats on the bike and I hope you get to ride quite a lot in the future. Being in Southern Germany must be fun because you can blast up into the alps and into Italy and probably no time. In fact that's probably a weekend ride for you - it's a bucket list ride for me.

welcome to the site!

Unfortunately I do live in Northern Germany. Riding to the Alps is a 2 days trip for me. So weekend trips are not possible. BUT, once a year in June me and 3 friends of mine travel to South Tirol in Northern Italy for a whole week. That's always a great time for all of us and my absolutely motorbike highlight of the year. And this year I will go there the first time with my MT-09 Tracer (you know it as the FJ-09).
Thank's for your warm welcome :-).

Lived in southern Germany for 3 years while stationed there with Can air force in early 90s.
Getting diverted from autobahn, ( yah I know, little or no geschwindigkeit or speed limits), especially in switzerland and through to Italy are some of the most scenic and memorable roads possible. Tunnels, mountain vistas and winding secondary roads. Riding heaven. Fj 09 may be perfect balance between highway/road  variations. Remember to slow down (once in awhile) and enjoy the moments! 

Chris

Guest eatpasta
right on! Congrats on the bike and I hope you get to ride quite a lot in the future. Being in Southern Germany must be fun because you can blast up into the alps and into Italy and probably no time. In fact that's probably a weekend ride for you - it's a bucket list ride for me.

welcome to the site!
Unfortunately I do live in Northern Germany. Riding to the Alps is a 2 days trip for me. So weekend trips are not possible. BUT, once a year in June me and 3 friends of mine travel to South Tirol in Northern Italy for a whole week. That's always a great time for all of us and my absolutely motorbike highlight of the year. And this year I will go there the first time with my MT-09 Tracer (you know it as the FJ-09).
Thank's for your warm welcome :-).

That sounds amazing.... that ride is absolutely on my bucket list.
    as far as the welcome, no problem!  We always warmly welcome everyone in and when you're all settled, we make fun of you.

lol8_zpsga4gz4fr.gif

its all in good fun and highly encouraged that you reciprocate!

Archived