Pyramid Fender Extenders purchased direct from UK

I decided to purchased Pyramid Front and Rear Fender extensions direct from the manufacturer after having a good experience buying a Radiator Guard direct from Evotech.  Pyramid extensions have great reviews from many customers and they were hard to find in the US for my 2021 Tracer. 

Rear Fender Hugger Extension # 072452 was 24.99 GBP ($32.76)

Front Fender Extender # 052449 was 18.33 GBP ($24.03)

Shipping 17.99 GBP ($23.59)      No VAT for items shipped to the US.

Total was $80.38

It took 12 days for delivery with Royal Mail and then USPS in the States.

https://pyramid-plastics.co.uk/

Front .jpg

rear.jpg

• Thumbsup 2

They provide both and give you the option.  Included are a sheet of adhesive pads with instructions to clamp for 12 hours, and they also provide 4 mechanical pins.  I have not mounted these yet but plan to just use the adhesive pads.

Front Extension with Notes.jpg

Rear Extensions with Notes.jpg

• Supporting Member
3 hours ago, Garz747 said:

Any mechanical fastener or strictly adhesive mount?

You could go for the industrial fix... 😛

hugger.thumb.jpg.1e393688547b6ddb9de97adfb4b27ca2.jpg

Edited by piotrek

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

Hi TomTracer,  I just went to their site and searched for the part numbers and they have both in stock.  They remove the VAT Tax when you get to the Shipping page.  If you add them to your cart, click on Checkout, then on the Shipping page - change the shipping country to United States and hit enter, the VAT Tax is removed and it shows the price you pay.

https://pyramid-plastics.co.uk

Rear Fender Hugger Extension # 072452

Front Fender Extender # 052449

Edited by TracerNed
correction

10 hours ago, TracerNed said:

Hi TomTracer,  I just went to their site and searched for the part numbers and they have both in stock.  They remove the VAT Tax when you get to the Shipping page.  If you add them to your cart, click on Checkout, then on the Shipping page - change the shipping country to United States and hit enter, the VAT Tax is removed and it shows the price you pay.

https://pyramid-plastics.co.uk

Rear Fender Hugger Extension # 072452

Front Fender Extender # 052449

My bad. Your bike is a 2021, mine is a 2020. Hence the part # differences. Got mine ordered just now, total was 61.31 UK, $84.92 US. Hope the order arrives as quickly as yours did! Like most things the usual sources over here for those things are ridiculous if you can find them. Our price charged ain't cheap but seems reasonable.

Thanks again for your post.