Race Blue Tracer in the tunnel

johan

• Premium Member
Today, for the first time I spotted that rarest and the best looking of the species, the Race Blue in front of my on my commute. We were stuck in a queue at the Blackwall Tunnel. I wonder if that rider lurks on this forum?

Today, for the first time I spotted that rarest and the best looking of the species, the Race Blue in front of my on my commute. We were stuck in a queue at the Blackwall Tunnel. I wonder if that rider lurks on this forum?
When I belonged to the Fazer forum, they had a 'what Fazer did you spot today' topic, it was always good to see who was on board and who wasnt, reckon it could work with the Tracer, seeing as how 333 were sold last month in the UK ?
the one and only time ive seen another Tracer on the road ( bar the 6 at H's at easter ) was also a blue one, we both did a double take at each other before cooly nodding at each other 8-)
by the by, next months BIKE magazine tests 3 Tracers, one of each colour, back to back over 333 miles if your interested ?

• Premium Member
When I belonged to the Fazer forum, they had a 'what Fazer did you spot today' topic, it was always good to see who was on board and who wasnt, reckon it could work with the Tracer, seeing as how 333 were sold last month in the UK ? the one and only time ive seen another Tracer on the road ( bar the 6 at H's at easter ) was also a blue one, we both did a double take at each other before cooly nodding at each other 8-)
by the by, next months BIKE magazine tests 3 Tracers, one of each colour, back to back over 333 miles if your interested ?
We were so excited to see another Blue we "high fived". No dignity in getting old... 
Nice try on the BIKE test mate :)

Archived