• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

It's here, it's here!

Hahahahaha! You guys are a lot of help!!! I wish I could meet you for lunch but working at the Pentagon they don't really allow for extended lunch breaks to WV. Not a fan of stars on shoulders hollering at me.

I'm really trying to be "smart" with my money. Retiring from the Navy in 2 years and 10 months, want to remodel the bathroom, kitchen and add a deck onto the house within the next year or two and if that's not enough, I have two kids in college.

Soo, while I can afford the bike and I want it really really bad, it would be much smarter of me to wait until I retire and pick up a low mile, used FJ-09 with some mods already done than buy a new one now.

I think for the next year or so, I'll be riding a 5th gen VFR (if I can find one around here!!) and racing the mini gp bike to keep my mind off a FJ09less garage.

We'll see though. I am just a man and my will power is only so strong.

Guest eatpasta
Thats awesome!!  great price too - id love to order one and geek out to them uncrating it and putting it together....

I might have to go home and have a long talk with the wife....

There's your problem, you're a Navy man!!!   :P   I got out after 15 years of crashing errr hard landing helos in the Air Force to chase a contractor gig.  And I sure pissed off a lot of those guys with stars on their shoulders.  Best of luck to you on your remaining years to retirement, it's a great feeling when you can finally take off the uniform!!

Guest spackler
I always make it a point to stop at Romney Cycle when I'm doing one of my favorite ride routes. Nice place, nice people, great inventory and great prices.

There's your problem, you're a Navy man!!!   :P   I got out after 15 years of crashing errr hard landing helos in the Air Force to chase a contractor gig.  And I sure pissed off a lot of those guys with stars on their shoulders.  Best of luck to you on your remaining years to retirement, it's a great feeling when you can finally take off the uniform!!
Hahahaha!  Yeah,  I'm looking forward to the civilian world.  After almost 18 years now,  I'm not going to know how to act in with regular people. 

• Premium Member
Just got a call from Romney Cycles in Romney, WV. It's here! $9550 Out the door. I'm out of state, so that doesn't include taxes and title.
They've also just received a gray one! Call and ask for George Taylor.
http://www.romneycycles.com/
My local dealer just called to tell me they've got a red one waiting for me. The numbers weren't quite good enough for me to pull the trigger when I went by and looked at a grey one the other day. I might use Romney's price as leverage and tell them I'll just buy online and have it shipped..!

Archived