I think the M-4 sounds awesome on our bikes

Cruizin

Here is a vid of the M-4 Dyno test at 2wheeldynoworks. I have this same exhaust on my FZ-09 and it sounds awesome with the baffle in, too loud without baffle. Plus, the extra 7 HP is a sweet gain.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1SUO20yAhY

I got my M-4 for $379.00 here

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance you dynoed it with stock exhaust then m4 then m4 with tune? would be curious to see how much the tune pics up vs just the exhaust itself, not that it matters cause I will be getting both.

There is a dyno here on the 2weeldynoworks board with that very video and dyno chart showing 7 hp gain with M-4 and tune.

Sounds good. No center stand though, and I use mine whenever I park.

Someone did it with the centerstand, but had to do a bit of cutting. I'm not sure I could stomach cutting up my brand new bike. Otherwise I'd be all over it.

• 3 months later...
Is the M4 exhaust with the db killer louder than the Akrapovic Carbon with out the db killer? I'm interested in the M4 but do not want to be that guy with the stupid loud bike. I have only heard the Akrapovic Carbon with ou the db killer as a reference and that was pretty loud.

Any help is appreciated

I have heard both, but not side-by-side. The m4 is pretty stinking loud, esp after the silencer packing has worn in. The akropovic IMHO is slightly quieter in my memory, without the db killer installed.

Maybe some of the other guys on here have done some group rides and have a more recent comparison?
-skip

Archived