Added a beak to the bike

Alixpress have to look it up my buddy with an account ordered it for me. I will try to take a pic underneath but basically it’s a metal skeletal frame that bolts on to the existing front fairing bolts then it has caps over screws that you take off and put back on after you bolt the beak to the frame. Easy peezy. I don’t know about the 900 gt have to enter your bike info. Probably though. 

1 hour ago, CPD419 said:

Alixpress have to look it up my buddy with an account ordered it for me. I will try to take a pic underneath but basically it’s a metal skeletal frame that bolts on to the existing front fairing bolts then it has caps over screws that you take off and put back on after you bolt the beak to the frame. Easy peezy. I don’t know about the 900 gt have to enter your bike info. Probably though. 

Thanks. This search apparently comes up with many alternatives, and this one seems good at about $26 shipped. Have to think about it. I was thinking that it might hide my Denali SoundBomb (trumpet part) better (which is why I asked for the photo from underneath).

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS