tracer 9-9gt suspension differences

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRACER 9 AND 9GT FOR THE SUSPENSION ONLY?
i will buy a tracer 9 in about 3-4 months 
one guy from the yamaha dealership told me that there is no differences between them....and that the only difference is that the tracer 9gt has electronic suspension and the 9 has not..the suspension is the same.just in one you adjust them from the buttons and the other one just manually...

• Supporting Member
5 minutes ago, Mikelo said:

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRACER 9 AND 9GT FOR THE SUSPENSION ONLY?
i will buy a tracer 9 in about 3-4 months 
one guy from the yamaha dealership told me that there is no differences between them....and that the only difference is that the tracer 9gt has electronic suspension and the 9 has not..the suspension is the same.just in one you adjust them from the buttons and the other one just manually...

It sounds like you answered your own question, unless you are looking for something more specific?  🤷🏻‍♂️

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
24 minutes ago, Mikelo said:

Yes something more specific…

These videos explains the differences between the Tracer9, Tracer9 GT and Tracer9 GT+

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I think the internals, besides being electronic, are also different. I have ridden both and bought the normal tracer. Have not had long enough ride to comment on it yet, it's still breaking in. But what I have heard is that the normal suspension is a bit stiffer and might be a bit more uncomfortable, especially on rougher roadsurfaces.