Push pin rivit size on 2021 tracer 9 gt

Hey guys , 

I'm hoping that someone can help me out here . I brought my bike in for an exhaust installation last week and I just noticed that I'm missing a pushpin plastic rivet that connects the U shaped black plastic piece that sits in front of the gas tank ( you probably touch it every time you try to get your key into that tiny space on the 21 tracer 9 ) yeah that piece , and it connects to the side fairing down at the end . 

I can't find any specs on it accept that Yamaha fairings have some 6 mm push rivets.  Can anyone please help.me with this if you have had any experience with ordering new ones . 

Thank you in advance! 

Danny-

On this diagram here it would be either 39, or 14 .  there the same part number , but they are just numbered different for there area .
Thank you very much ! I wish it said the size of that particular piece so I could order my own , and know that I’m getting th correct length and width. 

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

Sometimes referred to as 'body pins', I've picked up random assorted packs from eBay, Amazon, and our local Princess Auto (Canadian version of Harbour Freight).  So far I've been able to replace just about anything on bikes and vehicles - close enough that one can't tell the difference.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Thanks 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount