2019 - Bar adjustments and cable lengths?

I am looking at putting some different form of bar setup on my '19. I have 3 options in my head:

1. Add 2" ROX anti-vibration risers to it, to bring the bars up a bit and smooth them out a little
  2. Mount taller risers to begin with, adding ROX to them and then running a flatter bar so I can mount stuff to the bars easier.
  3. Switching to ProTaper ADV bars on stock risers and keeping the rest stock.

I need to know if the stock cables (clutch, throttle, electrical) are long enough for an extra 2-3" of bar height or if I need to order longer for them as well?

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, ItsTracerTime said:

I need to know if the stock cables (clutch, throttle, electrical) are long enough for an extra 2-3" of bar height or if I need to order longer for them as well?

Most of the popular aftermarket risers are 1" up and 1" back and the cables will fit fine but if you are expecting to add an additional 3" of height you might be pushing your luck with the stock cables.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

6 minutes ago, betoney said:

Most of the popular aftermarket risers are 1" up and 1" back and the cables will fit fine but if you are expecting to add an additional 3" of height you might be pushing your luck with the stock cables.

I guess depending on how you mount them, these would accomplish close to a 1" square of movement.

Is there a decent company for new cables? Even if I do ProTaper bars, I would need longer so I may as well start figuring them out