Sargent Seats

• Premium Member
I contacted Sargent seats to enquire whether they will be developing a seat for the FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer. Here is their reply:

"Hello Johan
there are tentative plans - I know that the factory are looking at making a seat for this bike, but they are waiting to get hold of a bike so they can evaluate it.
The bikes are in short supply in the USA at the moment.

We'll let you know if there is any further news.

Thank you for the enquiry
Regards
Sales"

Perhaps one of the US based members might make their bike available. They are based in Jacksonville, FL.

ive been meaning to go by there to see if they have a seat yet but i guess that answers my question. nice thing is they have a showroom full of seats so you can try it on first. ill make sure to go by real soon and ill let you know what i find out. maybe they can borrow my bike if theres a free seat involved

they wont have the seat ready till fall. they just got a stock seat to start with. im going to loan them mine. theyll probably need it 3 or 4 times through development. they are going to try to get rid of the insert under the seat and keep it adjustable. also they want to fix the loose fit of the seat. ill post when i have updates.

they wont have the seat ready till fall. they just got a stock seat to start with. im going to loan them mine. theyll probably need it 3 or 4 times through development. they are going to try to get rid of the insert under the seat and keep it adjustable. also they want to fix the loose fit of the seat. ill post when i have updates.

Thank you for stepping up!

• 2 months later...

Archived