Sat on an FJ 09 and it is a sweet bike.

I was able to sit on a demo FJ 09 today at the local shop.
Being 6'3" and 230 lbs I need a larger style bike. Currently ride a '13 Duc Multistrada but just wanted to test this one out.
Fit and finish was better than I expected but of course need to take a test ride. Just had some brain surgery so that will have to wait (no nothing to do with riding.)
The fit and finish were nice, the design was good and felt very comfortable.
Being in my 60's comfort is the number one reason I will buy a bike if it has enough performance.
Now trying to decided if I really like the FJ after a ride. Do I sell the Duc, keep both or find a young blonde to run off to South America with?
Not really worried about this being a first year bike since the design has been tweaked on the FZ 09 and it appears very solid.
Looking forward to this site growing like crazy in the next couple of months and joining the ranks of the FJ 09 crew.
CowboyRog

Guest eatpasta
I was able to sit on a demo FJ 09 today at the local shop. Being 6'3" and 230 lbs I need a larger style bike. Currently ride a '13 Duc Multistrada but just wanted to test this one out.
Fit and finish was better than I expected but of course need to take a test ride. Just had some brain surgery so that will have to wait (no nothing to do with riding.)
The fit and finish were nice, the design was good and felt very comfortable.
Being in my 60's comfort is the number one reason I will buy a bike if it has enough performance.
Now trying to decided if I really like the FJ after a ride. Do I sell the Duc, keep both
CowboyRog

easy choice - keep both.  if you can, why even consider getting rid?  Just keep adding to the garage!

good luck on finding one man

Archived