Cable Cuff "Cruise Control"

Recently someone posted they used a Cable Cuff for cruise control but did not explain how they used it.  Does anyone know?

From the looks of the picture you're referring too, it looks like he taped a rod of some sort to the cable cuff to act as the brace against the brake lever(to hold the throttle open). There also looks to be electric tape on the throttle grip to let the grip slide within the cuff when engaged so you can kill the throttle when it's locked. I'd assume you engage the cuff on the grip like you would normally on...a cable.

I'd personally say spend 30 bucks on a go cruise or something that's DESIGNED for throttle locking, with safety in mind. I feel like if you can spend 11k on a brand new bike, you can spend $30 on a proper throttle lock, but that's your call. Good luck mate, cheers.

Recently someone posted they used a Cable Cuff for cruise control but did not explain how they used it.  Does anyone know?
From the looks of the picture you're referring too, it looks like he taped a rod of some sort to the cable cuff to act as the brace against the brake lever(to hold the throttle open). There also looks to be electric tape on the throttle grip to let the grip slide within the cuff when engaged so you can kill the throttle when it's locked. I'd assume you engage the cuff on the grip like you would normally on...a cable.

I'd personally say spend 30 bucks on a go cruise or something that's DESIGNED for throttle locking, with safety in mind. I feel like if you can spend 11k on a brand new bike, you can spend $30 on a proper throttle lock, but that's your call. Good luck mate, cheers.
Cable cuff locked on a last tooth  works exactly like go-cruise at desired speed push it  with your  thumb against brake lever ,the cable cuff was a temporary solution  made by me in 5 minutes , till my go-cruise came in 

Archived