2022 Tracer 9 GT loss power within 5-10 seconds after a take off

Hello Guys,

Anyone knows this fault solution? 
2022 Tracer 9 GT loss power within 5-10 seconds after a take off. The power I get from the very start is 60% more and 40% after 5-10 seconds.

ive changed the fuel pump and the 3 injector nozzles but still to no avail.

this started the very day I installed a keyless fuel tank cover. After I arrived at a friends house, like 5klm. I came back to the bike after 3 hours and when I start the bike, I noticed petrol coming out from the exhaust and I immediately turn off the engine until the next day, I changed the engine oil and start the bike and I noticed that I’m losing power after a few seconds. If I stop, turn off and turn on again, the initial take off is awesome but drop after a few seconds again. I didnt experience this with the stock fuel tank cover. So today, I loosed the tank cover and screwed it half way, but still no change.

please do you’ve a solution? 

• Supporting Member

You replaced the fuel pump and injectors rather than just reinstall the OEM gas cap designed for the bike? I bet your keyless fuel cap is messing with the tank pressure, since the problem started the day you installed it:

6 hours ago, Kenney said:

this started the very day I installed a keyless fuel tank cover.

I didnt experience this with the stock fuel tank cover.

Come on now 🙄

please do you’ve a solution? 

Put the OEM cap back on. If the problem still persists you have blockage in the vent lines or the fuel lines.

• Thumbsup 4

• Supporting Member
1 minute ago, jthayer09 said:

Put the OEM cap back on. If the problem still persists you have blockage in the vent lines or the fuel lines.

You beat me to it, this was my thought as well.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***