New Tracer 9 Owner

Hello from Lewisburg, Ohio. Been riding motorcycles for 30 years and have had a lot of different bikes. Coming from a 2021 Kawasaki Versys 650 to a new to me 2019 Tracer 9. Just picked it up this last weekend and have not had much time to ride with this weather around here, but the short ride home I love the bike so far. Can't wait to get some miles on it! Look forward to learing more about this bike from this site. I also race Supermoto bikes with my 2 son's, which is a blast and a great way to spend weekends with the family at the track. 

IMG_0691_Original.jpg

2019 Yamaha Tracer 900.jpg

IMG_0017_Original.jpg

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, keller9431 said:

Coming from a 2021 Kawasaki Versys 650 to a new to me 2019 Tracer 9. Just picked it up this last weekend and have not had much time to ride with this weather around here, but the short ride home I love the bike so far. Can't wait to get some miles on it!

Welcome, you will find a lot of good info on this forum.

If you enjoyed the Versys and had it set up to your liking, you will really enjoy the Tracer.  Very similar riding position but slightly larger and more powerful.  Perfectly capable in the twisties or riding cross-country.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***