You know your Niken is an early one ...

• Supporting Member

Mine is # 11. I was told it was the static display for show and tell during the Niken introduction here in the USA.

Even though I purchased it in March of 2022 with just a couple of miles on the odometer, I came across it's original registration from Yamaha California which would give some credence to that story. The dealer I purchased it from was selling it as new and I got the factory warranty from Yamaha included in the deal.

20240505_071229.jpg

• Thumbsup 1

27 minutes ago, Heli ATP said:

Mine is # 11. I was told it was the static display for show and tell during Niken the introduction here in the USA.

Even though I purchased it in March of 2022 with just a couple of miles on the odometer, I came across it's original registration from Yamaha California which would give some credence to that story. The dealer I purchased it from was selling it as new and I got the factory warranty from Yamaha included in the deal.

20240505_071229.jpg

When I had my ‘20 Tracer it was the photo model for Yamaha and had 5500 miles on it when I bought it but was sold as new with a full warranty and was previously registered to Yamaha as well. Kind of a fun thing. 

I have still yet to see one of these bikes in the wild, reckon just too weird and different for most folks?

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, Ride365 said:

I have still yet to see one of these bikes in the wild, reckon just too weird and different for most folks?

I would almost bet if you approached the Niken from behind and rode it without looking at the front you would be surprised after you got off to find two wheels upfront. This is an experiment I have yet to try btw 🤔

• Thumbsup 1