LED Turn Signals

Guest rszk
Those look great. 
Could you post a pic of the front of your FJ09, looks like you have fog lights installed? Any chance you have a tail tidy or integrated rear brake / signal combo?

C027CFC7-CD35-4116-BA17-D60CC4DA4644_zpsfvqlycnf.jpg 060231A9-E5CE-4F6E-89FD-9205F5D2F265_zpszhiimesn.jpg
I didn't go with the tail tidy as I plan on using the side panniers. 

Excellent. Thanks Randy, that's what I was hoping for...  
Going to order both rear integrated brake / signals, and the fronts...

I have both on my bike. Easy plug and play. The fronts will require you to get a little creative to find something to attach them to. I bought the turn signal adapters they sell and drilled a hole in them. I also used a pair of flush cutters to remove all the little nubs so they fit a little tighter. 

• 4 weeks later...
I'm running the Korean knuckle guard LEDs (love them) and a set of cheap Ebay flush mount LEDs front and rear that I found from another FJ thread here. I'd like the knuckle guard/front LEDs to run as both running lights/signals. Bought a 3-to-2 wire converter with diodes that shoulda worked but didn't. Running Lights come on but no signals. The RLs stay lit constantly. Rear works fine (Customer LED tail light with cheap flushmount LEDs).

Anyone successfully run their front LEDs as both RLs/signals? If so, how? I want the added visibility of using the knuckle guard/front LEDs as both. I'm afraid the Blinker Genie is identical to what I already bought that didn't work. TIA.

Archived