What does Grip Heater Control Look like on Dash?

ULEWZ

• Premium Member
@scotto (or anyone who has the OEM grip heaters):

Apologies is this is a FAQ, but what do the controls look like for the OEM grip heaters, what do the displays look like, etc.?

If you have a moment, I would love a few sentences...or a picture or two would be fantastic.

Thanks--

• Premium Member
@scotto (or anyone who has the OEM grip heaters):  
Apologies is this is a FAQ, but what do the controls look like for the OEM grip heaters, what do the displays look like, etc.?

If you have a moment, I would love a few sentences...or a picture or two would be fantastic.

Thanks--
Yes, listed multiple times. This should help: GripInstructions_zpsjebznxw7.jpg

And this should help:

linky

And this:

3986284.jpg

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
They truly are intuitive to use and I think it's a great interface, I'm glad I waited and did not fit Oxfords, which, by the way work very well. But the Yamaha set works really well, is easy to select and I noticed, once you set it, when you start the bike it remains on in the last setting. No worries about draining the battery.

• Premium Member
Here is a How to: linky

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived