New instrument cluster

Yes very new..... How does it work please?
Thread Jacking: Taking over a thread on a message board by taking a part of the original posted topic, twisting it around and "hijacking" the thread itself. What happens is that the original content contained in the post becomes moot and whatever the "Thread Jacker" has manipulated the content to be becomes the new content thereby "hijacking" the original intent of post. People now respond to the "thread jacker's" input and the that becomes the focus of the tread.

Yes very new..... How does it work please?
Thread Jacking: Taking over a thread on a message board by taking a part of the original posted topic, twisting it around and "hijacking" the thread itself. What happens is that the original content contained in the post becomes moot and whatever the "Thread Jacker" has manipulated the content to be becomes the new content thereby "hijacking" the original intent of post. People now respond to the "thread jacker's" input and the that becomes the focus of the tread.

What kind of evil bastard would do that?  
By the way, what oil should I use in my FJ? haha.gifpopcorn1.gif

Ty

'05 Bandit 1200s ( Blue and White ) Bandit pic

2015 FJ-09 ( RED ) FJ-09 pic

What kind of evil bastard would do that?  
By the way, what oil should I use in my FJ? haha.gifpopcorn1.gif

Ty

Dont use oil. Use a mixture of 50% friction modifier, 50% partially burnt diesel.  
What brand of blinker fluid would you recommend for a brighter signal flash?

• Premium Member
I've owned my Super Tenere for almost 2 years and had no problem with water or condensation. Its the same panel. FJ-09 is too new to say.
Yamaha seem to have batch related problems as with the clutch cable, gear shaft etc - expect to see a cluster of such problems across the range due to a poorly fitted O ring. The perils of batch related purchasing from the cheapest supplier in some country with really dodgy work practices. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived