Display question

Hi to all i just have my tracer 3 days and was wondering is it normal for the right side of the instruments where the air temp etc is to be dim and faded comparing to where the speedo and rev side  is located which clear and brighter 
thanks for any help with this question

• Premium Member
Hi to all i just have my tracer 3 days and was wondering is it normal for the right side of the instruments where the air temp etc is to be dim and faded comparing to where the speedo and rev side  is located which clear and brighter  thanks for any help with this question
Did you adjust the slider under MENU/Brightness? 
4037726.jpg

4037722.jpg

4037723.jpg

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
No, I would say that is not normal.
Bill
2015 Heeled by the hands of Nel's @ 2WheelDynoworks
K-Tech forks and shock
lots of other expensive unimportant stuff.
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

• Premium Member
This is what mine look like together. A little glare, but you get the idea:
20150913_114459_zpsjtqcxdeq.jpg

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the replies i don't have a pic but i will bring the bike to the shop on Thursday  I will write a up date then thanks again 

Hi Doyler, yes mine is exactly the same dimmer on the right panel. Have you found a solution? What did the dealer say?

Mine did this to me the other day, for about 15 minutes. I was going to swing by the dealer and show them, but by the time I got home to change out of work clothes, it had readjusted and corrected itself. Haven't had it duplicate since. And hoping it doesn't again either.

Well, it happened again yesterday. Here are some photos of my display. And no, its not just glare. It has some serious burn in. Lasted about ten minutes this time. Also...does anybody else have this big of a difference in the blacks between their two displays at night time?

k2348KW.jpgAPIm864.jpgMMgZ4Uz.jpg3HKVbbw.jpg

I had exactly what you have in your bottom picture of the right side of the display, on the left side of mine. it was almost black and had me very nervous. Took a ride to Morgantown on a very hot (mid to high 90's) and sunny day and parked for a few hours. Turned on bike which had an ambient of about 110 and the display looked liked this. After riding and cooling down it went away, I was planning on taking it to the dealer once I got back, but was no longer an issue. I think it is an extreme temperature thing.

Archived