Windscreen

Hi Folks,
Just got my new FJ-09. As much I love that bike, I struggle with the stock windscreen, It is pretty bad for me. I'm 6.0ft (183cm) and I ride with the low seat position.
It does not really protect and in addition, the air hits my helmet and creates major turbulence and noise whatever the screen position I use.
After half an hour, my head is ready to explode!!!
I have seen different options online (Yamaha touring windscreen, Puig, Ermax sport, Ermax touring, Calsci...). I don't really want to remove the hand guards as I may add the cool LED lights on them.
Please, advise. I'm looking forward to hearing from your experience with the after market windscreens to know which one to get.
Thank you in advance.
Revsinator.

I found the oem screen pretty bad too, so I got the Ermax tour screen. It is good and gives a lot of wind and rain protection in the highest setting. It doesnt interfere with the hand guards at all. I am 5'7" and also use lowest seat setting.
Because the oem screen was kind of useless, I cut it down into a really short sport screen and plan to use it in the summer, as it gives great clean air on me.

It is simply a matter of giving it time and getting used to the OEM windscreen. I wasn't all that happy at first either but over 6000 miles later I like it. I ride with it in the highest position. I am 6'1" and 195 lbs. I have the seat in the high position as well.

Archived