Hello guys

doug5k

New forum member here from Brisbane, Australia.  I've just traded my 2015 R1200GS on a nice, light, slick handling, revvy MT-09 Tracer in silver. I came to the conclusion that the GS - while undoubtably a superb machine - wasn't really the bike for me.  Maybe just too much bike?  So, I'm looking forward to getting to know the new Yamaha, and seeing what other riders have got to say in the forum. Regards, Doug. 

• Premium Member
New forum member here from Brisbane, Australia.  I've just traded my 2015 R1200GS on a nice, light, slick handling, revvy MT-09 Tracer in silver. I came to the conclusion that the GS - while undoubtably a superb machine - wasn't really the bike for me.  Maybe just too much bike?  So, I'm looking forward to getting to know the new Yamaha, and seeing what other riders have got to say in the forum. Regards, Doug.  

Welcome aboard Doug.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Welcome Doug from Sydney Australia.

Hope you enjoy your Tracer like I do. Hope to see you on the road somewhere....oh, I'm on a "red" one with a FarRider sticker on the screen.

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Archived