• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cost of First Service

jim216

• Premium Member
Adjusting the idle speed is part of any service, whether the throttle bodies are adjusted or not. The factory recommended idle speed is a recommendation and we all have different preferences based on a number of factors. Stop fretting about it and just set it to suit you.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Adjusting the idle speed is part of any service, whether the throttle bodies are adjusted or not. The factory recommended idle speed is a recommendation and we all have different preferences based on a number of factors. Stop fretting about it and just set it to suit you.
Idle speed is controlled by the ECU..can you even adjust it on this bike without an ECU flash? 

• Premium Member
Idle speed is controlled by the ECU..can you even adjust it on this bike without an ECU flash?
Here is the idle speed procedure. 4568009.jpg

Clear as mud?

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Bought my bike just 4 days ago. I must have said something to the salesman about working on my bikes in the past. When he introduced me to the service manager. The service manager said that although I'd likely be doing my own service , if I needed anything that they would be there for me. Paid a fair price for a nice bike and got a 50 dollar gift certificate and 15% off a helmet and jacket.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived