Flashtune review.

ah okay. didn't realise that. Good to know.  
It feels like about 30bhp when you've come from A mode doesnt it. I came out of a gravel carpark in B mode once... off onto the main road and it wouldn't go anywhere. I've yet to fully gun it in B mode though tbf..

Quite a shock haha. 

Accelerating from gravel to a paved surface might have engaged TCS, which would induce exactly what you felt. 

Dont think it was TC... it didnt die, it just didnt seem to go anywhere. A GSXR came past me without a moment hesitation.. must of taken him about 2 seconds to get fed up hahaa. 

I have tuned my own. I reduced closed throttle engine braking slightly. I'm still experimenting a little at a time as it's independent by gear. FWIW, there is a slight power difference between A and B mode. I dyno'd mine in Jan 2015 and the results are 106 vs 96 whp. I actually reduced the total throttle opening in B as well to make the difference greater. I saw no need for all that power if it was going to be used for a rain mode....in reality, one could have 3 custom throttle maps to suit whatever you wanted.
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Archived