One step away!

Hi guys, i sold my Versys today. I can now shop for the best otd price and seal a deal. I liked the "V" and the forum too but the bike had one thing i did not like only: not enough power. Last summer when i tried an Fz 09 i told myself : man if only Yam could do an adventure bike with this machine it would be awsome. Well they made it! Kawi created a nice trend with the Versys. Other manufacturers embarqued and i would not be surprised to see sport touring bike sales like the Fjr/St go down in favor of the adventure/sport category.

• Premium Member
You will be joining an exclusive club soon. But soon, it will not be so exclusive. This bike rocks and the sales are showing that.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
By the way how can i show where i come from under my avatar? 
In my profile i indicated that i'm from Quebec,Canada but it does not show under the greatest driver Ferrari ever had....

Thanks!
yea - what he said.  We have a status updater that we've taken to use for our location instead. 
and greatest driver Ferrari ever had?  I was unaware Phil Hill was from Canada....

::)

Guest eatpasta
[video src=http://youtu.be/ewQaikxTUJs] I have to say, I cannot agree. However, I believe that we can all agree that Ferrari's are the best....

Archived