• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Repair manual?

So is there a chiltons type website out there that has the repair instructions and such out there a person can look up if they need to dig into the bike more extensively than just your everyday maintenance situations?  I wanted to know before I go and buy a service manual for $90 to just find out I only had to go to a certain website and look things up for free.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest reeseyboy
To those that have messaged me regarding the full Yamaha Service manual, I apologise. I've been on holiday and haven't received any notifications about your messages. Check your PM Inbox, link should be there.

WARNING:

Do not be sending free copies or selling versions of copywrited manuals or PDF's!

You would be putting me at risk of being sued and that ain't happening folks! Anyone caught doing so will be banned, I have no choice here!

I know I know, but I have to protect this website.

Guest reeseyboy
Do not be sending free copies or selling versions of copywrited manuals or PDF's! 
You would be putting me at risk of being sued and that ain't happening folks! Anyone caught doing so will be banned, I have no choice here!
Received. Loud and clear. Didn't mean to put anyone in an awkward position. 

Archived