Soft Bag Promo

I picked up my FJ-09 two weeks ago but haven't heard about my free soft bags yet. Has anyone from Canada received their soft bags from the promotion yet? I was just wondering because I want to know if I need to light a fire under my dealer's butt or whether I should contact Yamaha direct. I don't like chasing after promised parts.

I picked up my FJ-09 two weeks ago but haven't heard about my free soft bags yet. Has anyone from Canada received their soft bags from the promotion yet? I was just wondering because I want to know if I need to light a fire under my dealer's butt or whether I should contact Yamaha direct. I don't like chasing after promised parts.

I am still waiting for my FJ, pre-ordered in november. Might be at my dealer but I told him I can wait, still 4 feet of snow up here... But my dealer never informed me about a soft bag promo... I got a free second year warranty but no soft bag!! I think I will have a little discussion with him!

I took delivery last week and was told bags would be a week or two. Kinda vague....but haven't heard about them coming in yet.
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Yea that's what I'm getting aswell.....vagueness : /
I'll stay on it and repost when I know something.
My dealer had no idea of the promo either until I mentioned that I'd heard it here. I made them email me confirmation that I was going to receive them after that experience.

Have you asked your dealer recently? 
I haven't got my Yamaha frame sliders, and I paid for them 3 weeks ago when I picked up my FJ. I'm not worried, no matter what the groundhog said yesterday we're getting another 6+ weeks of winter here.

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

I got my bike at the beginning of January, and the dealer said it would be a few weeks. I keep checking, and they say they have no way of looking it up. They'll just arrive from Yamaha Canada in a gift box with my name on it at some point. That's all they know. Eagerly waiting...  

Ok I contacted Yamaha Canada and spoke with Antonietta ( hope I speeled that correctly) in customer service. She said they will ship them to my dealer in two weeks and if I don't get them by then to call her back. She said they only ship to the dealer. So two weeks is the answer from Yamaha ladies and gents. Thanks again for all the responses. Great community here.

Did I miss something ?
Are they giving away soft bags with new fj-09s? Where is the info on this promo ?

Did I miss something ? Are they giving away soft bags with new fj-09s? Where is the info on this promo ?
It's a Yamaha Canada early deposit bonus. The promotion is over now. 

I called my dealer. He said he didn't tell me about it because I didn't make an early deposit. However I bought a bike right off the floor. Because the bikes arrived earlier than expected. So he said he would send the paperwork to yamaha and I should get bags whenever they are in stock. Thanks for posting this info or I never would have known.
Everyone else , call your dealers and give them hell and get your free swag.

Archived