Giannelli X-PRO install question

jaxn

Bit the bullet and ordered the Giannelli X-PRO system from a shop in Italy (Omnia Racing). Great price, $566 shipped. Received in two days! Only downside is no instructions in the box. I'm relatively handy but don't want to needlessly bugger anything up. Emailed Giannelli to see what they could provide. In the meantime, has anyone here installed one on their FJ? If yes, could you share tips and perhaps email a copy of the instructions? Pretty please with sugar.

Besides price, I picked the Giannelli because of the clean look. Header pipes hug the bike profile unlike the Akro with that unseemly 90 degree bend in the pipes. The can is small and simple and doesn't appear to jut out too far past the swingarm. I really like the tucked in look of the stock exhaust, just not the oversized growth that hung off the bottom of the bike. So I wanted a system with the can as close to the body as possible. Giannelli should fit the bill. Plus a great price. I was seriously considering Two Bros but don't want to repack the can every 3K miles. Plus it's more expensive. 

We'll see how well it sounds and runs. ECU reflash will happen later this year. Plus I'll block off the PAIR system at some point. I'll report back if anyone's interested.

If I can figure out how to install it, lol.   :)

Bit the bullet and ordered the Giannelli X-PRO system from a shop in Italy (Omnia Racing). Great price, $566 shipped. Received in two days! Only downside is no instructions in the box. I'm relatively handy but don't want to needlessly bugger anything up. Emailed Giannelli to see what they could provide. In the meantime, has anyone here installed one on their FJ? If yes, could you share tips and perhaps email a copy of the instructions? Pretty please with sugar. 
Besides price, I picked the Giannelli because of the clean look. Header pipes hug the bike profile unlike the Akro with that unseemly 90 degree bend in the pipes. The can is small and simple and doesn't appear to jut out too far past the swingarm. I really like the tucked in look of the stock exhaust, just not the oversized growth that hung off the bottom of the bike. So I wanted a system with the can as close to the body as possible. Giannelli should fit the bill. Plus a great price. I was seriously considering Two Bros but don't want to repack the can every 3K miles. Plus it's more expensive. 

We'll see how well it sounds and runs. ECU reflash will happen later this year. Plus I'll block off the PAIR system at some point. I'll report back if anyone's interested.

If I can figure out how to install it, lol.   :)
Sounds quite interesting!  Got any pictures?  How about a link?

Omniaracing is a good company...the prices vary on exchange rate...i watched my exhaust prices change for 2 wks on my LeoVince...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Archived