**Where did my pictures go? **

Well it's a big PITA.. if only everyone in the world was lovely... but I understand and have to concur that you really are doing the right thing for us. So thank you...

... but it will be a while before I can go through and change all my photos. I'm literally just grabbing the odd moment on the cell phone these days, I really need to sit down and sort things.

Thanks for all your efforts cruzin it's appreciated
Honda SS50, Kawasaki Z200, Honda 400/4, Yamaha TDM900, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, KTM 990 Adventure, BMW R1200GS, Mr Stevens, and my favourite of all: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer...a bit like FJ-09 only properly named :¬P

Well it's a big PITA.. if only everyone in the world was lovely... but I understand and have to concur that you really are doing the right thing for us. So thank you... 
... but it will be a while before I can go through and change all my photos. I'm literally just grabbing the odd moment on the cell phone these days, I really need to sit down and sort things.

i opened those http pic links back up again. Just please everyone, use the "add image to post feature" when adding new pics.

And please, help me remind new members who post i m g u r or photo- bucket pics, to do the same.

i opened those http pic links back up again. Just please everyone, use the "add image to post feature" when adding new pics.  
And please, help me remind new members who post i m g u r or photo- bucket pics, to do the same.

So the photos we've already uploaded will remain view-able... but use post image for all future uploads?

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Archived