Madstad

Well never dove the bike stock .put on a madstad 22 in .we did a 1500 mile trip .top speed 100mph .vote .....love it . Even in the big winds of the south west .

Based on your experience what size you will recommend to 6' 2'' tall guy with 32'' inseam.

• Premium Member
I'm 5'9" with a 30 inch inseam and I have the 20 inch. It could be a tad taller, but I'm happy with it.

Well never dove the bike stock .put on a madstad 22 in .we did a 1500 mile trip .top speed 100mph .vote .....love it . Even in the big winds of the south west .
Based on your experience what size you will recommend to 6' 2'' tall guy with 32'' inseam.
I am 6' with a 32" inseam and the 22" is barely enough, I also have a Corbin seat (lowest position). I have yet to try the 22" with the stock seat though. If you buy the 22" and don't like it, they give you 60 days to return the screen.

I'm 6'3" and got the 24".  Very happy with it. 

• Premium Member
I'm 5'9" with a 30 inch inseam and I have the 20 inch. It could be a tad taller, but I'm happy with it.
I also have the Corbin seat, which as mentioned above adds about 1" compared to the stock seat

• 4 weeks later...

Archived