Traded 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S ABS for leftover 2016 FJ-09 in black at K and B Motorsports, Petaluma CA. At my age , 78, I am still adjusting to the differences. I like the lighter weight and easier handling. Replaced windscreen with V-Stren frim National Cycle in sport touring mid-height. Consider repacing screen with sport version this summer. Has anyone removed handlebar airfoils and "hand guards"?

• Premium Member
Traded 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S ABS for leftover 2016 FJ-09 in black at K and B Motorsports, Petaluma CA. At my age , 78, I am still adjusting to the differences. I like the lighter weight and easier handling. Replaced windscreen with V-Stren frim National Cycle in sport touring mid-height. Consider repacing screen with sport version this summer. Has anyone removed handlebar airfoils and "hand guards"?
Welcome aboard, glad to have you join us. Removing the hand guards is something a lot of folks have done, many folks don't like the look of the stock hand guards. I think you will love this bike, it's a blast to ride, and does a lot of stuff well.

Archived