Joined the FJ club!

Hello my name is Jason and I just purchased a used 2015 FJ this morning in southern California. I found the bike on Craigslist while I was surfing the net this morning. It had only been online since last night at around 7pm. The owner wanted 6,500.00 for the bike. I called him at 10am and was riding her home at 2pm! I am really excited about the bike and think I'm already in Love. I look forward to doing some mods and such. Woo hoo. The bike has 9500 miles and an akra ti exhaust, heated grips and a tail tidy.

• Premium Member
Congratulations on the new bike, I'm sure you will love it. There is a ton of great information here about the bike and how to customize it for you. Don't be shy about asking questions, someone can answer anything you come up with.

Welcome.....

Congrats on the new [to you] FJ! Today sounds like a great day to pop over to Ohai, up 33, into Bitter Creek at Hudson Ranch Rd, and through Pine Mountain. Once you pop out at the 5, you could make your way over to Pine Canyon towards Lake Hughes and choose a route that puts you close to Little Tujunga and while you're in the neighborhood you might as well pop over to Big Tujunga and hwy 2 and… ok I think you get my point and now I'm thinking of when I can make my way back down there this summer. Enjoy your new FJ!

Archived