FJR1300 control for Brandon CC

docsimple

• Premium Member
I'm not sure about the S-ten, but the Brandon CC comes with it's own and works just fine as well with the FJR switches.
I just picked up a Super Tenere switch on Ebay for $36 (with fall over scratches).  Looking at the wires, I think the color scheme is the same as the FJR's.  Will pull it apart tomorrow and check it out and will post what I find.  I've wanted this arrangement from the start, so for this price and it only being slightly scratched, as the two switches works just fine, I will be happier.  I will just move the two switches over to FJ's control hub.
Two switches and the on/off button.....but you knew that. 8-)  Also, you could place the LED where I did, somewhere else or just leave it out. What you'll find is there are four wires to work with. One is ground while the switches simply toggle that ground to their respective function. Meter it out before you begin!
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

Job is done and everything works except the green light.  I used gorilla tape to cover the SET and RES so just the + and - shows.

kAELeWM.jpg?1

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

Archived