Healtech Shift Light Pro

Works awesome...only 3 wires to attach...power, ground and tach signal...
So bright!!! I'm a 3rd shifter so it's on low brightness and my placement Shift light is near perfect so I can still keep my eyes forward and when the lights trip it's hard to miss em light up ?
3 colors to set 3 different set points and can vary from solid color to insane crazy flash...You can also mix the colors to get other hues!

Its all controlled thru a app on your phone...took me a min to get app to read my shift light because I forgot to allow my phone to have a Bluetooth connection with a new device...

I set the " pulse per rev " counter in settings as described in setup paper to 22

I tapped into the right hand control box for power/ground
I tapped into the stator signal wire for tach input
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

I going to put this on my to do next list.
I will have pictures up tomm of which wires get spliced into what... Need some silver solder and shrink tube to finish the job...

This is where the green wire goes for TACH signal...the wire you tap into is DARK GREY...this is in a 2 wire loom that branches off the main stator wire harness...
20170424_172320.jpg

The red power gets tapped into the RED WIRE w/WHITE STRIPE
The black ground gets tapped into the BLACK WIRE w/WHITE STRIPE
These 2 wires are found in the wire loom off the right hand control box on the handlebar...
***You can also use any constant keyed power wire you choose, I just picked that wire loom to tap into for power/ground***

Archived