Is there a Forum for the FJ/ MT-07 Tracer...

Can anyone advise if there is a Forum for the FJ/ MT-07 Tracer – the 09 Tracer’s 655cc twin little brother?

Thanks in advance for any heads-up.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Can anyone advise if there is a Forum for the FJ/ MT-07 Tracer – the 09 Tracer’s 655cc twin little brother? 

Ill create one if they bring it to the usa, but for now the fz-07 forum is as close as we have in the usa. fz07.org

Ill create one if they bring it to the usa, but for now the fz-07 forum is as close as we have in the usa. fz07.org
Thanks, Cruizin - it's the Tracer version I'm interested in, so we'll have to wait I guess. It's only recently arrived here in Oz - the out-and-out sport-oriented FZ/ MT-07 (i.e. non-Tracer) has been here for some time - but the Tracer version is getting plenty of attention, and for a 78 yo geezer like myself might be a better option than giving up motorcycling altogether! 

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Thanks, Cruizin - it's the Tracer version I'm interested in, so we'll have to wait I guess. It's only recently arrived here in Oz - the out-and-out sport-oriented FZ/ MT-07 (i.e. non-Tracer) has been here for some time - but the Tracer version is getting plenty of attention, and for a 78 yo geezer like myself might be a better option than giving up motorcycling altogether!

Ok I understand, but remember it's the same engine, Tranny as the fz-07 and the fzforum has tons of tech posts about the engine and tranny, 3 years worth that the tracer forum just wouldn't have yet.

Archived