Where are the Pennsylvania FJ09s?

vinnie

I'm out in Western PA, between Pittsburgh and Erie.
I ride out there a couple of times a year. The roads in NW PA are really scenic, especially in the fall. Let me know if you're interested in riding some time out there

Guest smr1870
I'm out in Western PA, between Pittsburgh and Erie.
I ride out there a couple of times a year. The roads in NW PA are really scenic, especially in the fall. Let me know if you're interested in riding some time out there
If you know you're heading out this way, I'll gladly go riding. Just give me a heads up. I pretty much ride every weekend and sometimes after work if I have time. So, chances are, I'll be interested in riding! FYI, I used to live in the Poconos (between Broadheadsville and Stroudsburg). Maybe you know where that is. I hope to go out there sometime this year to visit some family still out that way, but not sure if I'll make it out again this year.

If you know you're heading out this way, I'll gladly go riding. Just give me a heads up. I pretty much ride every weekend and sometimes after work if I have time. So, chances are, I'll be interested in riding! FYI, I used to live in the Poconos (between Broadheadsville and Stroudsburg). Maybe you know where that is. I hope to go out there sometime this year to visit some family still out that way, but not sure if I'll make it out again this year.
Yes, I don't live too far from there! I ride through White Haven, Hickory Run, and around the Tobyhanna areas pretty often. I'm closer to Wilkes Barre, but the roads get better when I head out east or west. I'll let you know when I plan on riding out there and you do the same, if you come out this way

Guest smr1870
Yes, I don't live too far from there! I ride through White Haven, Hickory Run, and around the Tobyhanna areas pretty often. I'm closer to Wilkes Barre, but the roads get better when I head out east or west. I'll let you know when I plan on riding out there and you do the same, if you come out this wayVery cool. I'm familiar with all of those areas!

Well, all those Pennsylvania FJ's are definitely not here in Australia!   In the three years or thereabouts since they were first released onto the market I have only seen two others on the road here, these belonging to fellow Forumites kimmie and suncoaster, and even that was by pre-arrangement!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• 1 month later...

Archived