Greetings

hpclayto

Whats up everybody, I've been on an FZ 07 and the sister site for a while but am thinking of getting rid of it for an FJ 09. I'd like to get into doing some longer rides and the FZ isn't the most comfortable thing for me for that purpose. I've had it for a few months now, I gave up riding for a few years and decided to get back into it and found a good deal on an FZ 07. Before I stopped riding I had a Street Triple R and my first bike before that was a speed four.

Looking forward to perusing the forum.

• Premium Member
Welcome aboard, and take a look around, I seem to remember a few folks interested in selling their used FJ-09's. It's a great bike, you will love it.

Welcome aboard, and take a look around, I seem to remember a few folks interested in selling their used FJ-09's. It's a great bike, you will love it. 

Thanks, I've got a sale pending for my 07 so if that goes through the hunt will be on. I've found some pretty good deals on new left over 2015's so I may go that route rather than used.

Thanks, I've got a sale pending for my 07 so if that goes through the hunt will be on. I've found some pretty good deals on new left over 2015's so I may go that route rather than used.
I cannot help wondering, and not for the first time, just how long these 2015's are going to last.   Someone's sales forecasting seems to have been way off, and there must be a vast warehouse in Japan full of 'em.   But I'm still yet to see another one on the road here in Oz - plenty of MT-09's but no Tracers!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived