RAM WINDSHIELD MOUNT, NEED HELP

Does anyone have experience in buying or using this windshield mount:

My issue is that I realize I want to mount it above the instrument panel. There is only 1 option I have found, which is the one that mounts between the windshield. I understand the one with the logo cut out is the older version and had some vibratiojn issues. The new one is solid and has no vibration issues.

30 Euro, Via Cosmo moto direct from Europe: www.cosmo-accessories.com/online-store/yamaha/tracer-900/tracer-gps-holder-info.html

$40 via ebay: www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Yamaha-FJ-09-MT-09-Tracer-GPS-Phone-Holder-CosmoMotoAccessories-/182165802553?

$53, via ebay with shipping: www.ebay.com/itm/like/182165802553?chn=ps&dispItem=1

$26.55, via Amazone (older modle): www.amazon.com/Phone-Holder-Bracket-Yamaha-2015-2016/dp/B01LPSLILU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504489047&sr=8-1&keywords=issyzone+fj+09

Anyone purchase direct from Cosmo Moto?  What is the shipping timeline?

I have had both the older and newer version, the new version is much improved. Mine took about a week to get to the UK through Ebay. Make sure it is from Cosmo Moto as there are copies on Ebay which are thinner material and vibrate!.

Does anyone have experience in buying or using this windshield mount: 

Anyone purchase direct from Cosmo Moto?  What is the shipping timeline?
I purchased direct from Cosmo Moto, shipping to the UK took just over a week, works really well ...... They make a spring loaded licence plate holder, very tempted, but it could get me in a lot of trouble so better not.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived